CL-T05 Product Info:
HED® is excited to offer the latest in rugged connected equipment technology with CANect Generation II. This product family offers the in telematics (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities. The CL-T05 is part of the CL-T06 and CL-T07 product family which provides common and convenient connection capabilities such as concurrent Wi-Fi, GSM, Ethernet, and USB 2.0 host/client. The Wi-Fi module frees you from the constraints of cables, Windows versions, USB drivers and PC hardware that cause technicians to struggle when trying to quickly diagnose and resolve vehicle issues. The CANect Wi-Fi module simplifies the following tasks for any CAN-based control system (HED or other):
- View live vehicle data for trouble-shooting issues
- Locally on a smart device
- Remotely via mobile hotspot tethering (can eliminate a trip to the vehicle by a technician
- Provide prognostics by viewing and trending historical data
- Set vehicle parameters with a smart device (no vehicle display required)
- Reprogram the vehicle control software (OTAP)
- Determine current software versions
- Pushing stored vehicle data to secure servers via a hotspot or router
Plus, all this can be accomplished with using any device that has Wi-Fi capability and a web browser, including smartphones, tablets and laptops. The Wi-Fi module accomplishes this by linking the vehicle CAN-bus, via 2 CAN ports, with an HTML website that is hosted locally on the module. In addition, this module facilitates tethering to a mobile hotspot, allowing remote diagnostic access to a technician located anywhere in the world. Therefore, technicians can remotely diagnose issues on the vehicle without a cellular modem and without paying the monthly fees usually associated with this technology.
- Data logging capability - 4GB of eMMC memory standard; upgradeable to 32GB
- Up to 200ft range - internal Wi-Fi and GPs antenna
- 2 CAN ports - J1939 and CANopen capable
- Real Time Clock to time stamp data
- 3-axis accelerometer to detect vehicle angle and acceleration
- 2G, 4G, 8G Configuration
- ±3° of accuracy
- USB 2.0 Host/Client – Can be used for module reprogramming or data retrieval.
Harness the power of the smart device already in your pocket by adding the CL-T05 to your existing vehicle control system.
Linux Operating System:Yes
Real Time Clock:Yes