CL-T16 Product Info:
HED® is excited to offer the latest in rugged connected equipment technology with CANect Generation II. This product family offers the best in telematics (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities. The CL-T16 is part of the CL-T05 and CL-T17 product family which provides common and convenient connection capabilities such as concurrent 4G LTE, GSM, Ethernet, and USB 2.0 host/client. The 4G LTE module is a capable product with telecaching and variety of features that makes telematics and M2M applications possible. The CANect 4G LTE module simplifies the following tasks for any CAN-based control system (HED or other):
- View vehicle data for trouble-shooting issues (M2M)
- Provide prognostics by viewing and trending historical data (M2M)
- Reprogram the vehicle control software (OTAP) - Coming Soon
- Determine current software versions
- Pushing captured vehicle data to secure servers via cellular connectivity
OEMs, distributors, owners, operators, service personnel, and fleet managers can remotely diagnose issues on the vehicle with a cost-effective and convenient solution.
- Data logging capability - 4GB of eMMC memory standard; upgradeable up to 32GB
- External Cell and GPS antenna
- 2 CAN ports - J1939 and CANopen capable
- Real Time Clock to time stamp data
- 3-axis accelerometer to detect vehicle angle and acceleration
- 2G, 4G, 8G Configuration
- ±3° of accuracy
- GPS to capture vehicle speed, direction and location
- Ethernet – 10/100BaseT connection provides a faster downloading and communication interface to other electronics.
- USB 2.0 Host/Client – Can be used for module reprogramming or data retrieval.
Harness the power of the CANect hardware, web portal, and their extensive capabilities.
Linux Operating System:Yes
Real Time Clock:Yes