Telematics Configuration Tool
Reduce project development time by using CANect Composer to quickly create your Telematics configuration in 3 simple steps:
- Choose device
- Configure features & connectivity
- Develop interface
Composer® offers administrators features that promote universal CAN protocol capabilities along with common J1939 protocol support such as DM1 messaging and equipment VIN.
- Define application and services - configure functions including telematics, datalogging, Reflector app, WiFi and more
- Define data collection - CAN messages, module sensor data and system messaging
- Determine device parameters - ID/value, rate, unit type, etc.
- Determine transmission rate & path - WiFi, cellular or ethernet
- Over the Air Programming (OTAP) - setup packages, interlocks and sequence