CANect ComposerTM is a utility tool that allows telematics solution developers to rapidly develop and deploy assets in the field. With the Graphical User Interface (GUI), a user can define:
- Application and service enablement - telematics, data logging, Reflector, Wifi, etc.
- CAN message collection (ID/value, rate, unit type, etc.)
- Transmission rate & path
- Over the Air programming logic
- On module sensors collection
Composer® offers features that promote universal CAN protocol capabilities along with common J1939 protocol support such as DM1 messaging and equipment VIN. In only a few steps, you can develop your telematics solution:
1. Choose Your Module
2. Configure Your Features and Connectivity
3. Develop Your Equipment Interface
Composer also has features that allow users to easily replicate work that they have already completed.